At Golden State Foods (GSF), corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability are the continued embodiment of the company’s Creed and Values, fostering a culture that supports the well-being of all by being better stewards of our natural and human resources. Ensuring that sustainable practices are at the heart of its business, GSF is committed to continuous improvement and integrating environmental sustainability into the company’s corporate culture.
GSF’s Sustainability Awards will recognize and acknowledge:
1. An associate or team who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to GSF’s CSR and sustainability goals and initiatives
2. A distribution center, processing facility or office’s exceptional commitment to creating processes and improvements that advance CSR/sustainable business practices
In the areas of:
• Ethics (fair and favorable workplace practices for our associates and the community)
• Environment (environmental practices and the reduction of environmental impact)
• Economics (economic value created, cost avoidance/savings for our fleet, facilities, people and community)
Submission Deadline: January 29, 2016 by 5 p.m. PST
Oops! We could not locate your form.