Quality Custom Distribution
It’s All About You!
Established in 2006 as a division of Golden State Foods, Quality Custom Distribution Services (QCD) provides custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. Headquartered in Irvine, California, the custom distribution company is values-based and services thousands of restaurants throughout the U.S. QCD operates 18 distribution centers strategically located throughout the country.
Known for its quality service, QCD delivers just the way customers want it – with the highest quality and superior safety. These special services that QCD provides are uniquely custom. The company tailors them to meet customers’ distinct needs. More than delivering on minimal customizations, QCD allows customers to control dozens of tailored areas such as:
- The delivery vehicle most suited to meet customer needs (ranging from a non-CDL Straight Truck up to a 53′ Tri-Axle Tractor and Trailer Combination)
- Precisely when and how to deliver to stores (within a 30-minute time frame)
- Customizing operations, including dedicated facilities, if required
- Customizing technology (including Web-based ordering, computer-aided routing, inventory tracking)
- Tailoring high-quality service levels to meet customer needs.
QCD values its outstanding partnerships with all its local restaurant customers. For several years the company has led in customer satisfaction surveys with selected customers, underscoring the positive relationship and customer responsiveness they have established during their partnership together.
Centralized Freight Management